It is now 30 years since the Beaujolais Nouveau held every 3rd Thursday of the month of November is this year it is the 21st of November.
Beaujolais Nouveau is an institution in France for 30 years.
It is a red wine with AOC Denomination of Origin and AOC Protected Designation of Origin produced in Burgundy.
That’s it for the little story ! 🙂
We wanted to make you a list of the different places of the 14th borough where you can enjoy it:
– AU METRO 14 : 66, Rue Raymond Losserand ( at two steps from the hotel )
– L’OPPORTUN : 62/64, Boulevard Edgar Quinet
– LE BISTROT D’A COTE : 16/18, Rue Lalande
– LE DAUDET : 16, Rue Alphonse Daudet
– LE GRAND COMPTOIR : 125, Rue d’Alésia
– LE PLAN B : 89, Rue Daguerre
– LE REVEIL SAMARITAIN : 3, Boulevard Saint-Jacques
For further informations, direction BeaujolaisNouveau.fr